Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Basic Block Fitting

I have until early December to complete this entire project before the photo-shoot and marking takes place, its do-able, but its not going to be a lazy month and a bit. I made the basic block and had a fitting

I'm not sure what happened, I must have miss-read the measurements, because the hips were ridiculously out, a good 5cm on each side. Other than that it fitted pretty well. And I drew on a rough corset shape.
I made a corset pattern and toile from that, the upper and lower lines were nice, but the fit around the waist was far too tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment