Monday 28 June 2010

Such a lovely shade of blue...or is it green?


I mounted the pieces up for this corset months and months ago, back when my work experience was official, but I ran out of time and it has been sitting hidden away in a folder since then. But since Little-sisters waist nip tuned out so well I decided to bring it out and attempt to finish it.

I'm really pleased with the result, it made me giddy with happiness. It fits perfectly, the gap down the back is even all the way down. It is turquoise silk on the outside and lined with simple black cotton. I really need to take my photos wearing something a bit more considered underneath though, photoshop does help, but only really when you can be bothered to alter all the pictures rather than just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment