Monday 7 March 2011

Kermit the frog Breeches

DSCN2313

Here is the toile for the breeches, I used a historical pattern. Its lucky they came with instructions because working out the flap at the front took me a while. I shall take this opportunity to say thank you to the inventor of the zip fly, well done, brilliant invention, why did it take so long?

DSCN2311

The waistband will lace up at the back. The arse is absolutely massive, but apparently that’s accurate, even if it does loo strange. The legs are not uneven, I only pinned one of them closed.

DSCN2312

I’m absolutely loving using green for my toiles, nothing like a pair of Kermit the frog trousers to brighten up the day.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Kermit trousers will come into fashion and you'll making your fortune?! xx

    ReplyDelete